Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun with the kids!

I finally had to have fun with all the FIVE for the first time in 3 months. We had a blast! I got pizza and we had a lil picnic at the park and then they hit the splash pad. It was raining so I couldn't take many photos. But I got a few.

I can't even begin to explain how Gabriela is behaiving! I was having major problems with her (ADHD) and I was at the border of loosing it.. well she came back as a new girl! no more tentrums, no more morning crying, no more going nuts for no reason! the best part is that she has been meds free for 6 days and she is doing fantastic! I told her she wont have to take it but if she starts acting up then  we will have to start! she is doing so good! Yesterday she had a lil accident and scratched her face she was going nuts but thats how princesses get when they get hurt.

almost 2 weeks with no red meats and love it! We have done only chicken and some seafood and Oh my I love it! we will continue!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment